Something you can't miss about brown heels-

Shake your Body!


Every day find new ways to move your body. Use the stairs rather than an escalator or elevator. Walk your dog (or a neighbours' dog if you don't have one!) , chase your kids, play ball with friends, mow the lawn. Anything that moves your limbs is not only a fitness tool, it's a stress buster. Think 'move' in small increments of time. It doesn't have to be an hour in the gym or a 45-minute cardiovascular class or body pump or kickboxing. Move more and feel better!

I dream of a walk in wardrobe, my own special place with a dressing table, nice lighting and my things all laid out, easy to see. But I doubt this will be a reality for a few years at least. Our salaries are above average, but we can't afford a 2 bedroom house just for the sake of my wardrobe dreams.








Tags: |

No comments:

Things you may like